Wednesday, March 16, 2011

The Candy Dish

Okay...so my internet was out last night :( So I couldn't get a post in last night to count for the 16th of March....sooo I'm going to post right now :) yay! (posted as 11:58 on the 16th of March)

My first year of college, I ended up getting a basket and filling it up with candy. And oh man...I go crazy over buying candy lol. Especially around Halloween when you can get alooot of candy. :)
Well....my candy basket waxes and wanes in fullness throughout the year.
Most of the time....I'm not the one who ends up eating the candy lol :)
I go through ups and downs with candy eating.
I usually get into the mood for Candy around Halloween. Gorge myself on candy until around December...and then I barely touch the stuff until Halloween comes again.
Luckily...I have roommates who will eat my candy lol :)

But it is rather funny to see them get....i don't know...almost hysterical...whenever the candy basket refills.
Its not like a refill it on purpose....but when I buy candy and don't eat it after a while...I just put it into the basket.
Soo its not really my fault that whenever the community candy basket gets emptier that I want to break out more candy and fill it. :) ;) lol.
After all....what else would people snack on when they come to visit us?

So today...I refilled the candy basket with a bag of Hershey kisses and pixie sticks I had had in my room for a bit. (I cleaned my room today! Woot! :P lol)

Needless to say....the roommates were like O.o Where did you get this?!?! :P lol.
Oh well. ;) it will be gone pretty soon.... if we get alot of visitors :) lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

He and his parents had just recently moved into an old house, that an old man used to live in, but he died. The house went up for sell. The parents were glad about that, they couldn't afford to refurnish a new house, and this house came with all the furniture with it...because nobody wanted it.
It looked alot like an oldstyle farmhouse that was somewhat run downed when you got closer to it.
At one point the father yells at him for putting a dent into their red corvette car by falling out of the window onto the car and denting it.
He yells back that he didn't do it.
-The father was always blaming him for things he didn't do, but the father did do.
Next to the lot was an empty lot with a divot in it.

Where a handy neighbor with darker skin (He looked like the guy who plays "god" in Bruce almighty)
explains to the boy. (I'll name him Bill) explains to Bill that the old man who used to live in the house had always wanted to make this lot into a garden.
Bill is skeptical that this would happen since he only found one bag of dirt to complete the garden.
Bills mother loves the idea of having a garden next to the house, but she's not well enough to do all the work herself.
So as a surprise for her mothers birthday (or mothers day)
Bill works on the garden for her.
With some help from his neighbor.
(Bill has no idea what he's doing)
As he's working on the Garden
A dwarf in a huge (big wheeled) tow truck/ electricity truck shows up.
And basically starts teasing Bill about what he's doing.
But you can tell from the way he's teasing that Bill and the dwarf will be and are friends.
And its just teasing.
Though the dwarf was all brown. and kinda had the texture of tree bark. He didn't look that human. He looked more like a....wood nymph.
Anyway...after the garden has basically been completed people enjoy visiting it....but....something happens to his mother.
And bill....is frustrated because his gift (to make his mom better) didn't work!
So he tears the garden apart in rage.
And ends up huddled in a corner
But theres a ray of sunshine. People are coming to help.
To make the garden better then it was.
And it basically shows  how many friends Bill has made (he feels like he hasn't made any friends)
over the months he's been in the new place.

And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away
and I became myself again.

And that
is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment