Saturday, March 12, 2011

Pronate

Darnit....I missed midnight deadline >.<
Grrr......so to keep you updated....
this was written after midnight :(
Though I will post it as being written at 11:58pm.

Heh....though I have been cheating recently....with the whole blogging before midnight thing.
I know that if I write something really quick and post.
It will be posted as being written at that time, even if I go back and edit it later.
And I have recently been 'editing' the whole topics of my blogs. heh ^^;;
Got to love loopholes. :)

Anywho.
Blog post!
I haven't really posted one for the past week.....and I'm about to explain why.
I had a TON of stuff school related to do.
With Classes A-J...and midterms being this past week...
Needless to say....I had and still have....alot of things to get done :S Gah!! lol :)

Anywho today was the major culmination of my stressful test filled and assignment filled week.
And that culmination was....an Anatomy Lab test.

Now...I had spent the morning and a little bit of the afternoon studying for this test....because I hadn't had time earlier in the week to do so...
;) lol and besides I don't ever really study more then the night before the test or two or three hours before.
Soooo this was about normal...but it took twice as long....three times as long to study.
Anywho. I was going over the muscles I had to memorize
And telling them to my sister just as verbal practice to get it into my mind.
And I was talking about a few of the antebrachium muscles (muscles between the wrist and the elbow)
I had reached to the 'actions' of the muscles what they do and such.

And I was explaining a couple of muscles that would "pronate the manus."
and my sister looked at her hand and said "pronate pronate pronate" really quickly while twisting her wrist.
I just laughed.
But a while later as I was heading out to take the test
My sister was like "Just you wait, you'll be in the test trying to figure out the answer to a question and you'll hear my voice in the back of your head say "pronate pronate pronate" "
lol..I just laughed her off thinking nothing of it and that it would be funny if that actually did happen.

Well...it did.
I was looking at a muscle that was pinned to below the wrist and I had to figure out what it was and where its origin point was so I could write it down.
The second or third time I looked at the muscle
I noticed the striations of the muscle were moving horizontally compared to the rest of the vertical muscle bands. And I was like...huh.....what muscle does that?
And that's when I heard it.
In the back of my head.
"Pronate Pronate Pronate."
lol....i actually did almost laugh out loud. I did grin to myself as I thought "She was right, I'll need to tell her when I get done with this test."


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

*Post-it Note (3/16/11): I got the Pronate question right! Woot! A score of 73 total on my test! ^^


The Dream

I don't remember much of it.
I was in a room. It was dark. Vaulted ceilings. Kind of reminded me of a barn or one of those pioneer church/school houses things.
And I was with a group of people
And a girl walked in the group and was like "Hey Sarnic, what is this called?"
And she pointed to the 'fleshy enlargement below the thumb"
And I was like "Oh! That's the Thenar muscle and on the opposite side below the pinky is the Hyperthenar and in between those is the Intermediate Thenar" or something like that.

Heh....yes Anatomy was on the brain.
And I was hoping that that question would come up in my Lab Test today....it didn't sadly :(

And that
is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment