Thursday, March 10, 2011

Time-Out

I will post a real post full of thoughts when I get a chance, but for now.....be patient :)
Life becomes stressful at different moments for all of us.
Right now its my turn to be stressed out. :)
You can be stressed out after my turn is over. ;) haha

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was getting ready for some important event.
It was almost like a Miss America pageant where they were narrowing down finalists and such.
I was in a back room with a bunch of other girls.
Kinda like the backstage/dressing room area of a theatre production.
We were all getting into our dresses.
And I had been trying to fit into this black dress.
Only the top...was really loose.
it wouldn't fit.
I mean I could contort my shoulders and posture into a position where it would have fit.
But if I moved at all...it would look...rather disastrous. Ugly.
So I began to try on other dresses
And this other girl...taller then me with dark hair...she was like an almost best friend.
So we knew each other...but weren't exactly friends yet.
And after trying on a couple of dresses.
I asked her. "Do you think they'd notice if I wore the dress I wore at the beginning of the program?"
She was like 'No! Great idea! I'll change too." lol. She hated her dress apparently. And she basically pulled off her red dress to reveal a rather cute green dress underneath.
I myself went to my rack of clothes
and pulled out the dress, it was purply blue.
And put it on.
And as I looked in the mirror I noticed there was a slight problem...
The bottom part of the dress....was see through.
I was like "That's not right. I swear this dress had a slip."
So I messed around with the dress and yes I did have another layer of the dress
It had been scrunched up around my waist. So I pulled it down.
And it looked good...
but it still didn't look good.
Because you could still kinda see the black underwear I was wearing.
I was trying to figure out how to fix that...

when the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.

Extra Info.
I had been reading another blog that talked about a black dress...except it had shrunk...the one in my dream was too big for me.
The purply blue dress is an actual dress I have in my closet right now.
Hence...I knew that it had another layer having worn it before lol :)

And that...
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment