Saturday, March 26, 2011

Backwards Tripping

My sister and I were bringing a rocker chair into our place. Which meant that we had to move it from the car, and up the stairs to our room.
We got it out of the car alright.
It was going inside the building where things went a little skiwampus.
I had been walking backwards holding a part of the rocker chair.
-Never a good idea to walk backwards and get distracted
As I was walking backwards, I happened to look to my left and notice...
The concrete...log...thing that are used to mark the front of the car stalls.
I was like. Huh there's that concrete barrier...wait I'm walking backwards...
That means--
*WAM*
Yep...I tripped over the concrete barrier behind me. Heh ^^;;;
And ended up on the ground.
Laughing at myself. :)
*lightbulb moment* Ohhh! That's why my leg hurts today...I get it ^^
I have alot of those moments where I have a quick two seconds to think "Something's not right" before that something grabs my attention in a forceful way.
Note to self: Watch where I'm going when I'm walking backwards.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


Megamind was fighting some invading aliens.
They were like jellyfish/robobots -similar to the ones from the Megamind movie.
They all were pink tinged and most of them were pretty small. The "heads" could fit into the palm of your hand. And the jelly fish were the cases for the actual creatures inside.
But Megamind only saw inside the 'last' one he destroyed.
(He was fighting them in the city and smashing them to bits)
And finally there was one creature left.
And he cracked it open. To see a mini jabba the hut type creature.
That split into three.
And then it seemed like the war wasn't won...but just getting started.
Megamind saw all these different ships that were like rockets, but in the jellyfish shape.
Shooting off from underground chambers into space.
so he did what anyone else would do.
He followed them into space with his handy dandy jet pack.
-He cornered the last 'little bot" on the moon.


And ended up getting captured himself.
and taken the the jelly people's home planet.
Where there were bigger creatures.
(Picture the green woman in charge of space from lilo and stitch)
And in the midst of this.
Megamind saw a small blue glowing light.
And he knew that it represented his heart.
And he didn't like it.
He hid it in an 'easter egg' type shell like the jellyfish robots but smaller.
And he was terrified that the aliens would find it.
But somehow...in the midst of being captured.
Megamind ended up forming an alliance with the aliens.
In so much that there was a program going on where 'families'
disguised to look like regular humans were going to earth to live.
Megamind was part of all the pictures and such.
but his overall goal was just to get back to earth.
He didn't care about any of the aliens and actually wanted them to be destroyed still.


And in the final scene.
Megamind...was lying on a table with the blue light slowly being forced towards his chest.
And him trying to escape the light because he didn't want to be good.


When the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.


And that
Is why the fox never came home. :)


-S.N.D


*Note post was delayed due to Internet issues. Written on March 27th 7:03pm

No comments:

Post a Comment