Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Late or Early

It didn't happen.
You weren't able to complete your homework within in the time frame planned.
Now...there is a choice left up to you.
Do you continue to stay up late and finish this assignment for the morrow?
Or do you head to bed and get up early tomorrow to finish the assignment.


Its a difficult choice....and it really depends on the assignment given.
Also...for me it depends on how awake I am.
If its 2am and I'm still wide awake..then yes I'll continue working on it.
But if its 2am and I'm falling asleep, well I'm more likely to crash for a couple of hours and then
get up two or three hours before my first class to finish the assignment then.


I know I know...
I wouldn't have to loose sleep if I actually did homework before the night that its due.
But that doesn't always happen.
Sometimes I manage it.
Most of the time I don't.
Sooo...I get lack of sleep ;) which is hopefully made up somewhat when the weekend comes lol. :)


But last night. I had that dilemma.
Homework due the next day.
None of the capacity to due it left in me.
I was running on empty and air...and tons of sniffles.
So instead of fighting it for a while longer that night.
I gave in and got up early this morning to complete the assignment. :)
Woot! I did it....not that well....rebelling body makes it harder to focus >.<
The sniffles...gah!! Annoying!
But I'm glad that I was able to get my assignment done.
I felt blessed. :)
Yay for the small rays of sunshine that brighten the heart of the storm. :)


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream.


It was a half delusional dream where I had to face a test, but I also had two other people that I had to have take the test with me. They'd be doing two other aspects of the test different from mine. I remember one was a guy- Dale... the other I think was female. She wasn't as visible.
The guy's thing had to do with 'bending spirit' or something. "signing spirit?"
I don't know....


And that
is why the fox never came home :)


-S.N.D.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad to see that the status of the fox has been established. I was worried because the fox was awol for a while (see LuvDaLearnin, PianoKeys, OceanThoughts, LookBadgerBadger, Unfinished, Abe's Advice, The Itch, Blahnothingblah, Dropped). I was worried that the fox may have actually come home. good to know that the fox still remains not home.

    ReplyDelete