Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tied Together

The past couple of weeks have been rather annoying.
Why?
Well...

My shoelaces keep coming untied >.<
Especially my left foot.
It just likes to have its laces flop around getting dirty and wet in the mud.

Its rather tedious to have to continually retie my shoes.
But it is kind of funny as well because
It seems to come and go in cycles.
I'll go forever without having to tie my shoes.
(Since I slip them on and off)
But then every now and then...
I just end up tying alot of knots,
That just won't stay tied.

I'm not sure why that happens.
Is it the way I sit?
Tie them?
Move my foot while walking?
Why? Why? Why?

What is most annoying during this "lets remain untied thank-you-very-much" stage is that it happens
Most often when I'm walking rather quickly to get to my destination on time.
I can feel my shoe loosening as I walk,
As the laces slowly somehow get jogged looser and looser...
Until they are untied. >.<
But I don't want to take the time to stop and tie them.
After all I am hurrying to class....
So...I just end up walking to class with my shoe untied.

lol. I bet I get alot of mental comments from people that my shoe is untied.
But nobody have really told me that my shoe is untied....

Anywho,
Its annoying to bind my foot into my shoe nice and tight
and then somehow on my way to my next class they become untied!! >.<
grrrr....

:) But yah...my shoes are in a rebellious cycle right now. :) lol
Hopefully it stops soon.
I'd rather have the laces off the ground after all.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

I woke up this morning with another pounding headache...
and my mind seemed to be stuck with mentally picturing and muttering about bones again.
The Spheniod Bone and Parietal Bone in particular seemed to be on top of my brain's list.
Repeated over and over and over again like my mind was stuck on the repeat button.

As I slid in and out of dozing this morning....I wasn't really feeling well...
So I dozed at one point that I'd slept in til 10:30 basically successfully missing two of my classes and I would probably miss my third one.

This came about because my headache was bad enough that I started planning on missing classes.
Which classes could i miss and which ones did I need to show up for?
Basically I decided that I could miss class J, I, and H but I needed to show up for class K.
If only for long enough to take the quiz that's always in that class and turn in my homework.

So I was going through different plans in my head on what I would do for the different situations that showed up dealing with today's actual classes...

And then my sibling woke me up stating that it was 8:15am and was I going to go to school today?

Sooo I hadn't missed my classes....and I felt better....so I ended up going to school :)

And that
Is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment