Friday, February 25, 2011

LookBadgerBadger

looklooklooklookbadgerbadgerbadgerlooklooklooklooklooklooklook
lookbadgerbadgerbadgerlooklooklooklooklooklooklooklookbadger
badgerbadgerlooklooklook

Today I was bombarded with a bunch of sounds.
Random squeals, shrieks, whistles, tapping etc.
And at some point...after half an hour or so of laying there listening to these random sounds
I decided to see if I could hear any words within these sounds.
You know...to see if they were trying to brain wash me or something ;) haha.

And the above statement of looklooklookbadgerbadgerbadgerlooklooklook
was what I heard.
I found it kinda funny.
Because my eyes were closed.
So it was like the sound was saying.
"Youwho!! Over here! move your head! Look at me!! I'm bugging you! you need to pay attention to me or I won't stop bugging you!!"
But I didn't. I kept my eyes closed and my head still. and just listened and thought...I tend to do that.

So why was I being bombarded with noise?

Well I went in for an MRI today. :)
That was an interesting experience. One I've never done before, but it wasn't unpleasant. :)

And I got the results back!

I'm normal! Woot! nothing wrong with the brain ^^;;

And its rather funny my reaction after getting the call.

Because I was like YAY!! There's nothing wrong with me! And then I was like.. Y_Y awwww...there's nothing abnormal about me. :( :(

now...I didn't want the scan to turn out that I had a tumor or some cancer thing or anything. Never that.
But the sense of unknown does tend to build up and excite my creative muscles.
Sometimes in a negative direction, sometimes in other directions.

Some examples would be "Wow she doesn't have a brain! She's been living on the spirit this whole time!" ;) haha. or where I actually don't have a full brain....or somethings off....but I'm still 'normal'

Yah...most of the ideals dealt with me not having a full brain haha....or having something amazing show up in the scan...*shrugs*
Sooo its kinda a let down to know that everything is normal because I was halfway expecting for them to find something abnormal about me (not in the 'we need to give you surgery and stuff abnormal..just...different...never seen before...). :)
Though I am grateful that everything is normal.
That is one less thing I need to worry about in my crazy life :) lol.

Woot!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Old Dream

I'm in a forest that has been decimated by lava. The trees are burning and I'm with a group of people.
The lava has a melted cheese like texture and look to it. its a molten red, orange color...like the embers of a dying camp fire.
Then suddenly a roar sounds in the distance.
We all panic and start running.
And out of the forest. A T-Rex appears.
Yep...needless to say we run faster.
I run around the forest, hiding in bushes, creeks and ditches trying to hide from the T-Rex.

And that....
Is one of my Old Dreams.
Its also a repeater dream.
Meaning I've had this dream happen almost exactly the same way multiple times. I think this one I've had three times.

I couldn't remember my dream from last night...and I was getting tired of having nothing to say here....soo I decided to tell you an older dream of mine. :)

Hope you didn't mind. ;)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment