Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Laughter

I came home this evening...not feeling too well.
Stress had brought the onset of another headache to my door.
And I wasn't looking forward to letting it in...though
it seems to always have a way of forcing itself into my presence
no matter what measures I take to prevent it.

But there is a way, I discovered, to keep the dark clouds at bay.

One...is talking out my problems to someone. If I say "I have a headache." and explain my reasoning why I have a headache..that tends to help lesson the stress causing the headache.

Another....is helping me to forget that I'm suffering.
One way is laughter.
If I can be cheered up...it does seem to help release my stress so that my headache goes away. :)
And for that I am grateful for the ones who can make me
laugh, smile, giggle, enjoy what is happening in the moment. 

Because they truly are a blessing in disguise to one who is suffering from headaches. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Was another one of those dreams where I remembered it...then it slipped away....but I think it had something to do with school again >.< Which is weird...because dreaming about schools...isn't a common thing for me....

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment