Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Page Gone

Do you guys write in journals?

I tend to.....everyday. :) lol.
And every time I shift over to the next page.
(From the left page to the right page)
When writing I look at the last few words I wrote.
And I wonder to myself.

"What if this next page gets torn out?"

What if I was leading up to this big epic reveal and the answer lies on the next page...
but due to unforeseen circumstances...the page with the answer....
disappears.

I think that would be really annoying.
And I'd be pulling my hair out screaming
"GAH!! WHERE IS THE NEXT PAGE?!?!?! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?!?!"

okay...so I wouldn't be pulling my hair out screaming,
But it is an interesting concept.
Am I writing anything important in my journal...where If a page disappears...
It would be really sad?
Sure...all my memories are important to a point...
day after day repeating what happened in school can get rather dull...
but seriously...those moments when what I write in my journal actually catches interest....
I wonder.

lol Its not like anybody will read my journals....
At least not in the foreseeable future. :)

But I still have that thought...
What if this was read...and a page was missing?

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved scenes from Avatar the Last Airbender, the last couple of episodes of the first season.
I was Aang, and I was flying around the Pendulum Building of my school.
Trying to find Oppa and Katara while avoiding the badguys....

And that's all I can remember. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment