Sunday, February 6, 2011

The Repeating Movie

Oftentimes when I want to watch something...but I have to do something else...at the same time.
I will often just play the same movie over and over again to just have it as background noise.
Often times I'll just hit play and see what movie is in the VCR or DVD other times I'll pick a specific movie
like Hercules, Meet the Robinson's, Princess and the Frog...etc. to watch. :)

Its nice because when I'm doing things that don't feel very productive.
I feel productive afterwards because I watched a movie while doing other things. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream...

Has not been remembered. Sorry about that. I had it this morning, but its gone now. But it involved alot of people. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment