Sunday, February 20, 2011

Dropped

Today my Laptop has decided to rebel against me.
At any opportune moment it seemed to take a leap and try to fly.
Only to go crashing to the floor.
Sending its CD drive popping out. And bending the powercord.
>.< it destroyed one powercord. Almost got another.
Why my laptop seems so against me this night...I'm not sure.
But it sure is trying hard to tell me something.
I wonder if its finally getting frustrated with being on so much....
but that doesn't seem true either...
my laptop hasn't really be on much...
So maybe its trying to say "Sarnic! I miss you!! Stay on me longer!"
Well...its going on the wrong streak.
Its take a nice path to kill itself....
and that would make me more cautious.
So perhaps my laptop feels like I'm not treating it as well as I should be.
I'm not giving it enough respect.
So its taking leaps off of the couch.
To make me notice it.
And be more careful with it.
To warn me that it won't be around for forever if I don't treat it right.

Treating it right...
Now my mind takes a jump.
How do I treat other people?
Do I respect them?
I tend to think i do....
but then I'm thrown into situations and I realize...
I'm rather...close minded.
Wanting people to do my thing because I like this idea better then theirs. My idea.
I try to fight against it....be open minded...to let others make the choice.
But I find myself subtly influencing people to pick the choice I want to pick....
So am I as open minded as I think i am?
Or am I really close minded and making myself appear high and mighty because
I don't want to try anything new, or go with plans I don't like.


I think I....have my ups and downs.
In some situations I'm too accepting, willing to let others take the lead.
And in others I want to take the lead and force others to follow me.
Sooo basically I need to continue working on evening things out.
Find the right balance. So that we're all happy
And i don't feel like I never make decisions, or that I make all the decisions.
But its a give and take situation.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Was forgotten...due to a headache. Sorry about that. :(

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment