Saturday, February 12, 2011

Short Happy Endings

A group of us got together to watch Pixar's Short Films.
You know the short cartoons that are shown before any Pixar Movie? Yah...occasionally one will be shown after the movie as well. lol.
Well...we were watching those.
And...it was decided.
That if the story is short....
It should be a happy ending.
Because its kind of sad to have the short film end sadly...
its just depressing.
Everyone wants a happy ending to a movie. (well....I say everyone...there are probably some who don't)
So its rather....strange when the ending doesn't happen.
Especially for a film that doesn't seem to last longer then 5 minutes...
I just have to think to myself..
"You had 5minutes and you made the ending sad??" Why???

So yah.....we all kind of agreed....if its a short film....it should end on a happy note...or at least with us laughing or something....because sad and depressing is....well sad and depressing...

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


Our house....was in foreclosure. But it hadn't been taken from us yet. We were going to try one last thing....get the government on our side giving all these different reasons why we still needed the house and why the IRS couldn't take it away from us and such.
And this inspector man came...he kinda looked like a detective the hat and a long brown coat.


Then i was packing up things, trying to grab everything that I would need right then...or if I wasn't able to come back to get, I would already have (we would also loose everything in the house if we lost this battle)


At one point I went into my brother's room. And he had this hole fishtank thing going in his dresser where each drawer was a fishtank, but the bottom drawer was just like a regular wood draw. When I pulled it open there was...a pillow type thing on top. So i removed it....and the drawer was filled with goldfish. The other tanks had gold fish as well.
I put the pillow back on the drawer...water slopped out but no fishies and shut it.
Then I was back in my room gathering items of importance to me....like a couple of favorite stuffed animals, books, toys, ipod, laptop...things like that.




****
my sister, her date, me and my date were walking/running down a hill....similar to the one that takes me to Zupas ^^ yummy. But at one point while running I saw this shop and my date and I decided to go in. My sister and her date soon realized we were gone and came back...well the sister did....her date kind of disappeared. We were looking through all the different shelves, and my date pointed to this hug chain stuffed animal..it was like a hedgehog...but then it looked like a pig....and said he would like one of those.
I was like O.o Why?
But I asked my sister which one she thought my date would like -when my date moved to a different section of the store- I had a choice between pink, brown, and blue or combinations thereof. and....this key chain creatures now had sequins all over them silver in color. They were big and round, didn't blend into the creature at all...


and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.


Extra Info.


-I often dream of fish...and they usually end up in weird places that aren't actual fishtanks...but they still manage to live.
-my brother's bedroom is downstairs. Mine is upstairs. They reflected their actual positions in real life in this dream.
-the detective...was probably from a scene I watched from D.N. Angel.
-The second part of the dream is more of a "what do you get a boy for a holiday?" type of question that has been bugging me. >.< grr guys are hard to shop for. So here was my minds solution lol. :)


And that
is why the fox never came home :)


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment