Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The Land of Disney

It seems like the past couple of weeks people have been talking about going to Disneyland.

I have never been to Disneyland, but I've been to DisneyWorld....

So I thought I'd put my two bits in on my favorite attractions in DisneyWorld. :)
I went a couple of times when I was younger....like 6 and 10 or something...I was pretty young. :)

But my favorite ride was.....lol, you might think I'm weird but it was "Its a Small World After All"
:D Yah....I know most people are like O.o I hate that ride!! but I rather liked it :)
I also liked to go on Splash Mountain and I'd sit in the front row everytime. :) It was exhilarating...but I don't really like sitting there lol :)

I remember that the Pirates of the Caribbean ride and the Haunted House were my least favorite attractions. I was frankly....scared of them. The 2nd time I went Pirates became more fun, but the Haunted House wasn't likeable. :)

Those are the main rides I remember about DisneyWorld...I know we went on a ton more. A buzz lightyear one, a couple of water rides. I remember visiting the Tree of Life and seeing A Bugs Life inside it.
But otherwise....the years of other experiences have blurred out what other rides there are...
Still I had fun while I was there :) lol.

Oh! I remember Pluto :D The parents let us get these hug Pluto dogs that we could actually 'walk' on a leash about the park. I loved that dog, and I remember sitting with it on the curb as the Disney Parade went by. :)
(and as I talk...more memories show up...but I shall save them for another day. :) )

Yep...no bad memories from Disneyworld...
but now that everyone around here seems to mention the place...
I'm starting to also feel the urge to go see the place.
But I think I'm just getting cabin fever. Its been too long since I've gone somewhere for a vacation, and I'm starting to feel the call of travel within me. :) lol.
Hopefully soon something will happen. :)

Until you next read these words;
I"ll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I had come home for a visit.
And there were kittens waiting for me on the porch to be fed.
So I bent down to feed them.
And more kept coming, They were grey, white, black, and a combination of colors. I recognized some of the cats. Dove, Ty, Jag, but they didn't look exactly like they looked in real life. There must have been a dozen kittens on the porch. Some were sweet some were shy some just wanted food. :)
Then poor Drifter and Ekley showed up....my dad told me that they had fallen into the cactus patch like our dog Sadie and had needed to be shaved to get the thorns out. One of them wasn't that bad, just a few patches missing here and there. But the other kitten....well the only furry parts were the head, feet and tail. She reminded me kinda of the poodle haircut. Poor Kitty

***
Then we were on Vacation...staying in a cabin area...but the bedroom was a combination of my parents room and a motel room type of set up.
I looked in the mirror and noticed that there was a white cap wedged between my teeth. It was if a piece of tooth the whole top of the tooth had broken off and wedged itself higher up between my teeth with a small tooth underneath being pushed about by the teeth on either side because I apparently didn't have enough room in my mouth.
So I did the sensible thing and pulled out the wedged piece of tooth....but then the tooth that was below that tooth also came out, and it was like I had knocked over a domino because alot of my other teeth started falling out including my two front teeth until I had a nice mouth full of teeth not in their homey gum homes.
So I spit them out to look at them. There must have been at least a dozen of them, and my parents who were on the bed with me looked up and were like "What do you have there Sarnic?" and so I showed them my teeth and handed them to my dad who looked at them the dropped them over the side of the bed while my mom ( i think it was my mom...one of the parents) said something along the lines of : Well that's too bad, I guess we need to get that fixed.
-I think they meant get me a bunch of fake teeth.
But the fact that I suddenly had lost a bunch of my teeth like 2/3rds of them didn't seem to concern my parents.
I turned back to the mirror and tried to smile. my face looked kinda weird, droopy and such. But surprisingly I had my two front teeth in my mouth. Only...one was longer then the other and I kinda had a 'bucktooth' appearance. but when I tried to smile...my face wouldn't move and I felt my cheek and such and I thought that it was kinda like I had just had a stroke so half of my face wasn't working.

So just as I was starting to freak out...
the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away
And I became myself again.

Extra Info:
During my Jr.High and HighSchool years I would tame feral kittens.
My dog Sadie...she's getting old has fallen into the cacti in our yard a couple of times and we've had to pull thorns out of her.
And...I think I thought I had a stroke in my dream because I might have been actually trying to smile in real life (while I was asleep) by my muscles weren't responding to my command because i was dreaming. ...and I think if i remember right from psychology...you can't move your muscles when you're dreaming, only when you're not dreaming....something along those lines.
....Dreaming about loosing my teeth freaked me out enough to wake me up in a dither....it was almost like a nightmare...but I managed to fall back asleep. :)

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment