Friday, February 18, 2011

Pathways

For the past week or so I noticed that I tend to tread the same paths everyday in between my classes.

Route A between class 1 and 2
Route B between class 2 and 3
Route B between class 3 and 4
Route B between class 4 and 5 (I go back and forth between buildings if you hadn't noticed. :D
Route C between class 5 and 6

and yah.....
I think I over thought this....

Basically I walk between the same three buildings every single day, and since classes are in about the same general area...it feels a bit redundant after a bit. I was in Building A now I'm in B now in C now in B now in C now in A now in A now in D....

Anywho...its rather...well funny isn't the right word....interesting to me, that I can walk the same routes everyday...but they aren't the same.

Why aren't they the same when I just said they were?
Well...its Timing.
I see different people everyday. There aren't any people I really run into in about the same spot everyday...besides in the classroom...but outside the classroom...its always a shifting sea of faces. Because of their timing for their day and my timing for my day...I take a 'new route' face wise everyday :D even if the physical route varies rarely. :)
I just find it amazing how one day I will run into a person I know...and I try to go back to that area during the same time and place....and I won't see them ever again.

>.< That gets annoying, especially if I did want to run into a person again.....
I tend to do that too...if I unexpectedly take a different route...and run into a person I know while walking that route....I tend to take that route again, with the hope that I'll run into that person again...
but 9 times out of 10....that doesn't happen.
And 19 times out of 20 if I do run into a person more then once...it won't be that common of an occurrence that I can expect it anytime soon....

Yah...its just a sea of different faces in the same places. :)
But that's what makes the day somewhat interesting. :D
And why I don't mind as much that I take the same routes....
Because its not the same....

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

.......faded away upon awakening.... :(

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment