Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Itch

There it is!
On your head.
You feel it.
A slight tickling motion.
Like something..
a bug or spider...maybe even a lizard
Is crawling in your hair.
But you go up to snatch or brush that object away.
And....
There is nothing there.


For the past three days....
I have been experiencing this almost constantly.
And its getting rather annoying.
My skin is getting irritated.
I'm feeling like my skin is suffering from a sunburn
Because that's how much I've rubbed and scratched it.


Why?
Well...my forehead is itching...
Like crazy.
It feels alot like there is something crawling on my forehead...
but nothing is there.
And I don't know how to make it stop >.<
It just started up randomly this past Saturday...


I hope it fades away soon.
Because it gets rather hard to concentrate
When you're thinking.
"There it is! Its tingling! Its...need to....gah!!!"
Yah....
:)
Perhaps there is someone thinking of me alot :P lol.
Isn't that how it is for other things?
Your nose itches....or you need to sneeze?
I don't know...hmmmmm


Perhaps my brain is trying to remind me of something, warn me of something.
But sadly...I don't speak brain.
At least not the dialect of random pulses of needles and invisible bugs moving along my head.


me thinks...my brain is telling me that I need more sleep lol. :)


Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!


-Sarnic Dirchi


The Dream


It reminded me alot of the movie "I am Number Four." Because I saw it yesterday.
It wasn't anything like the movie.
But I woke up still thinking of that movie...so it was related in some way...


This is getting rather annoying >.<
I know that I dream! I just wake up at the wrong moment so it doesn't stay with me. >.<
Dumb school. and Dumb Stress >.<
:) but I will succeed at some point!! :D


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment