Saturday, February 19, 2011

Snowy Hills

A year or so ago...one night in boredom. I discovered something I really enjoy watching during winter time.
Though sadly I haven't been able to view this phenomena this year because I haven't been in the right spot...or realized what was happening until the snow plows had already gone past.

You see....a road runs past my place of living. And its a road that has some...height to it...meaning..its on a hill. :)
And when it snows....well....
lets say it becomes rather entertaining to watch people try to drive up and down that road and turn into/outof the parking lots along this road.
They skid and slide...and if they try to turn around...well...it becomes difficult.
I find it funny to watch and it cheers me up if I'm in a dower mood.

And I'm reminded that...even though its funny for the watcher to watch these different dances on the snow covered road take place....it might be terrifying for the poor drivers.
Still....I do look forward to snow so I can see it stick to the road and see cars drive on it.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I got a text...asking for more information about my dating relationship....and I looked at it...and decided to answer later...


****

There was a 14 year old boy...rather kind of geeky...dweeby.....
(and there was this big set up.....him being dweeby and stuff....)

But then there was a falling sensation (time had passed) and an older guy...early twenties or so....woke up in that same bedroom. And he sees his youngerself. Just getting out of bed....
Well the youngerself sees the olderself...I think he picks up a blanket and sees the olderself.
And he walks away...and the olderself gets up to hide from the youngerself...
but gets curious about something on the floor...so he ends up having to hide in a small space between a bookshelf and dresser with a TV on top of the dresser. (it was like my parents bedroom...somewhat)
And the youngerself came in with a sister....to let her see....but she walks right past the olderself and is totally clueless at what the brother is trying to get at. The brother can see his olderself...but she can't.

****
I was building a contraction.
A guy helped me out by pulling up the drain on a floor..and it made a flat...but holey disk. He stuck a stick on the end it was hollow and he made a type of plunger thing.
And I ended up building this whole contraption that did stuff....with levers and pulleys. pulling things up and putting them down.

****
It was an end of the world type situation.
With all these cars...and water....and buildings...racing in the buildings...running up flights...or parking garages....hiding from a giant creature....
The creature almost smashed our car...but it missed it...or maybe ice/water did....but it still missed.
Then we were driving...

****
I was wandering around a palace....store...combination thing.
At some point I got some Wheat Thins...and I was exploring different areas.
At one point I tried to get a specific lounge...but I had to go down the stairs.
At the bottom of the stairs I ran into a person..a man...but I kept dropping my wheat thins...they seemed to become more and more and harder to hold in my hand...
Anyway..i left him...and continued walking down this hallway eating my wheat thins.
And I came across this "store section" They were selling furniture. I was about to walk past.
But this crowd were looking at all these figurines...so I went over to look...stashing my crackers by a chair leg on the floor. I perused the small figurines that just cost $1. They had a bunch of different styles of lions. The first lion I picked up...I had already seen before because my sister had shown it to me earlier that day...

****
We were in the same fancy building...somewhat. There was a kind of training ground where there was a combination of water and lava areas...with rocks where you had to get through.
The lava wasn't hot..it was like red water...to practice your skills.
Skills with flying.
I was practicing jumping and flying.

Then I was in a room...with people. My sister was there, talking with a group of guys.
I walked past. And jumped up on the back of a couch..or arm...something with a little height.
Maybe a bench...
My intention was to jump and glide from one area to the next.
But as I jumped.
My sister said in response to a question asked why we were here that: "My sister in injured and we're waiting for her to recover."
So *Splat* I went doing a belly flop on the ground.
And my thoughts as they laughed at me were "Thanks sis. Thanks."

And then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.

Extra Info.
These dreams were told out of order.
Also...they're rather vague...since there were so many its hard to keep track of them all.
The dream about me running around a city..hiding from something...I've had that dream before. It was very familiar to me, but hard to explain because it was so action packed.

And that
is why the fox never came home. :)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment