Sunday, February 27, 2011

PianoKeys

There is a thing about piano playing...
It seems like if I'm too hesitant to play the piano...well...it just doesn't happen.
I'd be super careful and slow and....well it would take forever ;) lol.

But if I get too confident...and think. Oh yes! I can do this! I can do this!
Well...I'm likely to mess up there.

Its strange. If I don't really think about it too much. I play just fine.
But if I do start thinking about it, or I loose my place..or I get distracted.
Then I mess up.

I wonder if there is a thing with piano playing.
You have to walk a fine line with it.
Not get too confident.
Not be too hesitant.
Walk the line....basically....be humble.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My sister and I were in a house.
She was chained to a piano..or some bench.
I snuck up to her and asked her
"You got chained up again didn't you?"
She was like "Yep. You have the key?"
And I was like "of course!"
I pulled out my key chain with my car keys and house keys and such.
And I had a slight moment of panic of "Did I actually have the key?"
But yes. I did. I found the key to undo the handcuffs chaining my sister.

and.....
that's about all I remember :)
There was more to the dream, it involved chase scenes and the like.

But then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away.
And I became myself again. ;)

-S.N.D.

No comments:

Post a Comment