Monday, February 7, 2011

The Mental Itinerary

I don't know how often this happens to you...
but it happens almost everyday for me.

I will be stuck in school. (for others it might be work.)
And I'll start planning out what I will do when I get home.
Either homeworkwise, or otherwise.

Its...kinda funny that I continue to plan things out....
when I know that it won't happen the way I would like it to happen.
yet still I do it lol :)

I was doing it this morning while going from class to class.
Mostly because this week is going to be hectic homework and testing wise.

It went something along the lines of:
Okay tonight when I get home I need to read for class K like normal, and then go to FHE and then afterwards I'll go to the Lab and study for class K so I can be ready for the quiz tomorrow, but then I also need to write my blog, I'll do that before I read for class K so I'm not doing it around midnight everyday, okay so that will work out hopefully. But I also need to do these four assignments for class A and this assignment for class F, but they're not due until Friday, so if I have time tonight I should start on that, but now onto Tuesday I have a test for class B that starts on Tuesday but it goes until Friday so which day of the week is best for me? Well I know I can't study for Class B because Class J has a test tomorrow so i need to focus n Class J tonight, so perhaps I'll study for Class B Tuesday afternoon and then work on those Class A and F assignments that will be do at the end of the week. But I won't take the Class B test until Wednesday night so I have Tuesday night to do those ASL assignment. But will it actually work to take Class B test Wednesday night when my classes go into the evening? The teacher says I need at least an hour and a half to take the test, and I can probably cut that in half. So maybe I'll only need 45 minutes and the CTC closes at like 8 or 9 I'll have to check to see....but I can't take Class B test Thursday because Thursday is my day to study for class C quizzes that are also in the CTC and then at 5 I have this one gig and at 8 I have this other gig...sooo Thursday is out, plus Class C always makes my head hurt after the quiz because of the questions so I can't do it then, and I think that the CTC closes around 5 on Fridays and my last class gets out at 5 basically so Friday is out as well and I'd rather not pay for late fees to take it on Saturday or Sunday, So I will need to take the test Wednesday night, but hopefully I can push it to Tuesday night if I feel confident in my skills...yah it will end up being Wednesday night...Oh sweet! Class F is cancelled on Wednesday, so that will give me an hour to study for Test B before I go take it Wednesday night, but will Wednesday night work? The sibling has an activity that requires the car Wednesday night...I"ll have to check with her and hope that my test isn't that long...
Then Thursday night after Anatomy I need to make sure that all my class A, E, and F homework is finished and then.....Friday I can....

Yah that's the plan....until i get home.
Then other things come up that I hadn't really planned for....like making dinner. or talking with people and such for longer then expected...so I end up mentally replanning what I need to do because I didn't do something today it will need to be done another day and when will that happen?

And there...is a look inside my head when I plan how I'm going to get things done lol :)

I find it funny that I do this...mostly because I already know it won't happen exactly as I plan it.
For one...I know that I find it harder to do homework right when I get home from school....so I need at least an hour to unwind before hitting the books.
Things like that. lol :)
It seemed much easier last semester.....hmmmmmm ;)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream...

It dealt with relationships...people talking to me about a relationship I'm in.....but once my eyes were opened....the whole concept faded away. :(  (I blame my hectic sleep patterns the last week or so for my difficulty in remembering my dreams. ;) haha jk)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment