Thursday, February 17, 2011

That One

Yesterday in my institute class we were talking about being a One or having someone be a One in your life.

What does it mean to be a One?
Well....if you are a One for someone that means that basically means that you were a major influence for that person, like because of your presence and being at the right place at the right moment(s), you were able to help change a person's life around.
Then for someone else to Be a One to you....basically a person was in the right place at the right moment to help you turn your life around.

And I've been pondering for a while.....have I ever been a One??
I know that there have been people who have been Ones to me....not for anything major...but for little things they have been ones.
But if I have been a One.....I'm not aware of it.
I kinda hope I have...that I've been a good enough person to have been able to be the right person in the right time.
Okay...so I'm pretty sure that I've been a One...for little small things.
But for bigger things...Life turning events....I'm totally not sure. :)

Oh well....:)
My Motto is....just be myself and I'll help out when I can and try where I can't. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream.

My dad had been murdered.
I was visiting the scene of the crime.
Which was a combination of my Maternal Grandma's House, The R.Co house and the Miller House...
And I was trying to figure out who had done it.
My AT and UB were in the dream...as were my parents....which was kinda weird....since they were both suppose to be dead.
But anyway....we basically decided....that I had somehow been part of it...
but my attempted murder didn't work out because I accidentally spilled the tea that had poison in it onto the carpet and threw a fit about it.
So...my AT had thought that I'd done it...
but I hadn't....even though it looked like I'd done it...
and it was a weird thing of my dad was dead and not dead...

and I really didn't want to be in this house again because it brought back bad memories.
And I was staring into a fridge and pulled out a Grape Soda Pop and opened it.
Remembering all the while that my family had been ostracized from the town because we drank soda...

and then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away...
and I became myself again.

Extra Info....

O.o I have no idea what this dream was about. It was basically just a combination of all the different people I had talk to recently with a sudden death in the family...and I guess I'm just trying to work through it.

And that
Is why the fox never came home :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment