Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The End of the Line

...I've come to a realization today.
My second day of classes for this year.
That I really don't want to take anymore ASL classes.
I love the signing, love using the language.
But I am so sick of the classes.
Okay not sick of them, but I am reaching that threshold point where I feel like "I already know it all" I just need experience now. Not more classes. Hopefully I can keep my cool and still like the classes for this semester and the next. But then I am so done with them.
So ASL classes...are heading out. I want to move onto the next level.
That doesn't mean I'm sick with school all together.
I'm loving my other classes. All the different subjects I'm taking to finish my major, its fun. :)
I may have said this before and I"m sure I"ll say it again.
I love to learn.
If the subject interests me. I want to learn all I can from it.
I'm one of those people...where I like to dabble.
But I am into the histories and sciences. Anatomy, History, Anthropology, Archeology, Biology, Criminal Justice. I just like to learn. To gain knowledge.
So I don't know if I'll ever fully be sick of school. Since there are alot of options of classes out there.
But ASL...the train is beginning to leave the station. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

 -Sarnic Dirchi

:( I think until I get used to my new schedule...dreams are going to be rather hard to write down. I know them in the morning, but by the time I get back to my laptop after a busy day in the evening...I don't remember. :( I'll need to make more effort now to remember :)

No comments:

Post a Comment