Saturday, August 13, 2011

Whirlwind Friends

I was visited by a whirlwind today.
In it came scooping me up in its clutches.
And kept me there.
Entertained.
As I blew around and around and around.
It was full of laughter, entertainment, and lots of chatter.
It was hard to keep the smile off my face.
Because what was a quiet and almost 'dead' place.
Became an amusement park of fun.
the place became alive.
But as quickly as the whirlwind came...
it moved on towards another household.
Dropping me gently back into the calm and quiet of my own home.
Where I happily watched it go.
Already missing it, but glad I have my quiet back.
Still it was good to have a whirlwind drop by unexpectedly.
It made the visit that much sweeter.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I was a young child, a toddler. I had an older brother. and parents.
We lived in a cool house...that basically was a house made from junk yard parts.
At least the entrance from the sun roof of a four door car.


The older brother was talking to someone. An older guy.
Who was trying to train him.
Some of the training was balancing on a bent concrete bridge part.


But anyway. At one point this big fat dude in a business suit and a bowler hat.
Came and attacked our car house.
My brother and I rushed inside and flames engulfed us.
-Our parents had already been killed.
My brother pushed me up into the small hideout (another car) above this car. up the tube.
The fat evil guy opened the car door as I was climbing up.
I knew my feet were still visible.
yet he didn't seem to see me.
He asked what happened to my brother. (me)
And my brother lied, saying that I had died in the flames.
But the evil fat guy was still suspicious.
As I made it up to the top of the car thing.
He placed two quarters next to the hole.
I picked them up. But his hand immediately came back up searching for the coins.
(He was too fat to get up the hole himself)
I put them back, just in time. He found them took them down, and put two pennies in its place.
I didn't touch the coins.
I went and hid behind one of the seats.
My brother came up. and continued to have conversations with the fat dude.
He was protecting me. Hiding me to make sure the evil fat guy didn't get me.
Even if he did have my brother.
my brother had to serve him. work for him.
But he promised that they'd never find me, no matter what happened to him.


Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again.


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment