Monday, August 15, 2011

No Control

I've decided.
That I don't like the idea of being drugged in order to fall asleep.
I think its because I like to feel in control.
and having some other medicine do the 'sleeping' for me.
Makes it be in charge and in control.
and I would end up feeling helpless.
to influence anything.
It could all be smooth sailing.
Or my life could be on the line.
And I wouldn't know or care.
because of the drug.
pushing me to the darkness of sleep.
Perhaps its this lost of control.
This feeling that I can't influence events around me.
That causes many a headache.
To run amuck in my life.

If only I could get away from not taking this drug.
Unfortunately. I don't think I can. :(

As a heads up. I am getting my wisdom teeth out tomorrow.
(hence the drug that causes sleepiness apparently)
I don't know how I'll be feeling.
Soo....if you don't see any posts for the next couple of days.
That is why.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves..
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment