Sunday, August 14, 2011

Reset Nightmares

I had to reset a password today. :(
I hate..I mean Intensely loathe doing that.
Why?
Well...I grow attached to my passwords.
I pick them and use them for a reason for the particular sites that require them.
And I really really really don't like having to switch it up and pick a totally new password :(
Because first I have to think of a password that is just as awesome.
and....it takes me a bit to figure something out.
*sniff*
I just want to keep my old password!
It was fine how it was!!
>.< grrrr
My poor password.
I'm sorry I had to replace you :(
But you will be put to use again in a better place.
If I ever come across a place worthy of your password awesomeness. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream


I dreamt that my entire family -mostly Kikay and Meralto- was preparing to give talks in Sacrament.
Which I found odd...and stressful. since I thought only Meralto was supposed to be giving the talk...


-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment