Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where's the line?

I have to 'love' those moments when information doesn't fully click to my brain.
I think it happens more when my brain is fogged. with tiredness or a headache.

Last night Kikay and I were driving back to our place in the dark.
I was the one driving.
And I was suffering from a tension headache.
And being distracted.
For Kikay had gotten a phone call.
We were using our GPS to get home and that voice was talking,
I was turning and trying to shut up the GPS so Kikay could her her conversation on the phone and....
Well...
We didn't crash if that was what you were thinking :) lol
No, but we were driving to a red light.
And I thought to myself
"Oh I stop at the red light" meaning literally at the pole with the red lights above us.
Luckily...I realized in time that that was not right. That I needed to stop at a line instead of at the light itself.
and luckily it was a three way system instead of a four way system.
Or else I would have stopped right in the middle of traffic.
It was nerve wracking though because I knew I was over the line by a lot.
But the cars drove past me. I was just praying for the red light to turn green.
Which it did, and we got home safely.
Still...it wasn't a fun feeling.
And it seems to happen to me most often around Highway on ramps and off ramps.
I did the same thing a while back with getting off an off ramp.
I feel completely stupid when I do that. ^^;;
Heh, but luckily I've manged to stop where we're still safe and not likely to get hit by other cars.
And I've seen other cars do it. So I'm not entirely alone.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

Due to my excitement of reading the next book in the stravaganza series, I didn't sleep well enough to remember my dream though it seemed to be more of the 'normal' sort of things.

Book Note: Today I read:
City of Flowers - 478 pages
City of Secrets - 378 pages

No comments:

Post a Comment