Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Bittersweet Treat

He's gone.
My inspiration for my story.
My hamster buddy, I put on the floor yesterday.
:(
I'm super sad to see him go. I mean....he inspired everything about that story!

Yet. I was super blessed as well.
For I was able to sell him to his new family.
A cute young couple. Probably newly married.

Instead of coming into work tomorrow morning and finding him gone.
I know who he went to. :)
The girl seemed obsessed with him lol.
So I know he's in good hands. ^^

It's amazing how I was able to do this though.
For he got sold right before the dinner hour.
And I usually work mornings.
But this morning my Reth asked me to come in.
For a single hour.
Because she couldn't find the number of her coworker she had in mind to come in an hour early.
So she could leave an hour early for a family matter.
I had no problem coming in again.

So totally a blessing for me. That missing phone number, meaning that my coworker wasn't called to come in an hour early even though they could have come in then. If the number had been found...I wouldn't have been there, and my little inspiration buddy could have been sold to who knows who.
Yet for the blessing of a single hour, I was able to come in at just the right moment, when that couple was looking at hamsters and chose him based on my recommendations. :)

I'm glad I was able to see him go. Even though it was bittersweet. :)
I didn't have much time to mourn though,
as a mother and daughter were right behind the couple wanting to look at other hamsters as well.
I had a great time talking to them and selling them the long-haired Syrian that was in the cage next to my inspiration buddy. :)
^^ They were very satisfied with how I had helped them and even told Cinres so. ^^
Woot! That's like my first time having a customer compliment me on helping them. ^^ Yay!

A good ending to my hour, especially right after losing my inspiration buddy. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

For those of you who who've read Knife of Dreams -book 11 of the Wheel of Time...I dreamt about the chapter with Tuon's perspective in her perspective before waking. odd that.

No comments:

Post a Comment