Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Not Just One

So last week,
My friend/coworker Tawl pulled me aside and said he would bring me a cookie the next time he saw me.
Which was today.
I was already hard at work in my department when he came in.
In his hand was a brown box.
Full of cookies I was sure, for everyone in the store.
As Tawl is very giving like that.

So Imagine to my surprise when he handed me the whole box saying:
Here.

()_()
Tawl you can't be serious!
Oh but he was.
Half a dozen frosted cookies all mine.

I tried to give him one,
but he refused saying that I needed to eat every single one since I'm so skinny lol.

Basically...when Tawl tells you to do something...
You do it.
Without complaint lol.

I continued to try and convince him to take a cookie or two.
He refused.
*sighs*
I'm surprised he had the will power though.
The cookies are super duper delicious!

And a pleasant surprise after a night of little sleep. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream
I dreamt about rats...and that a couple were returning two sets of twin rats because they couldn't care for them any more, which made me frustrated as I had rehabilitated the rats, and through their actions, they were back to the way before I rehabilitated them.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment