Saturday, February 9, 2013

To Soothe the Beating Heart

So the other night....well for a couple of nights.
I have been having....disturbing dreams.
Like dreaming my brother died...
or that I got stabbed in the back.
It's the dreams where you wake up,
really convinced that the event has happened!
To the point where you find it hard to settle down and get back to sleep.

Well, when that happens I turn to a certain group.
Introduced to me by my wonderful Aunt.
Who...tragically lost her son. :(
It was while we were at her home after his funeral that she showed us this wonderful group.
Where their music just calms me.
(I may have already talked about them...hope not!)

The group?

Il Volo



Aren't they adorable!!

>.>
<.<
Yes. Yes they are!
And their voices are sooo soothing.
Even just thinking about their songs relaxes me.

It's just...comforting.

And for the past week I've been listening to them as I fall asleep.
Just because I haven't been resting well.
Wonders.
So wonderful.

My favorite song of theirs is this one:

Il Mondo

Ah.
Relaxation found.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work, and one of the managers came up to me and basically said "Sarnic, you've been doing wonderful this week. And I know you're scheduled to work on Saturday, but really you can just take the day off and not worry about coming in okay?" Well that made me super happy. I was like ()_()..
^^;; OKAY!!! :D
And continued on with my work shift.
Only I got to thinking...you know...I am scheduled to work that day...during those hours...nobody else is. Even though he gave me the day off....I really should go work it anyway. After all I was scheduled to work then.

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)
Wondering...did he really give me the day off? Because I really really want to take him up on that offer.
No? *sighs* Fine...I'll go to work.

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment