Friday, February 15, 2013

Acting Nervous

Guys! I acted yesterday!
Oh? You might ask. What did you do?
I sat there looking nervous!!!

lol. Probably the easiest acting job ever.
I mean....wouldn't you be nervous if you're acting?

Anyway.
That's probably not the most 'amazing' part.
No that would be....
I got to hold a guy's hand for an hour.
;)
haha.

Okay full story?
Full story.

There I was, having successfully fulfilled my mission to get Kikay her lunch as she'd ran late for class and didn't have time to get it.
I sat down. Ready to just draw...read....relax while listening to the Disney romantic music playing in the room.
And this girl. Looking a bit frazzled,
Came into the circle of chairs and announced.
"Hey...would any of you be willing to do some acting for a film?"
*blink blink* Acting? For a film?
"It's pretty simple, you just need to sit there."
Sit there? Sounds easy enough. I twitched to raise my hand, mouth opening to volunteer.
And a guy spoke up before me.
"I'll do it."
Awwww Y_Y heart break. That could have been fun. Oh well.
Then the girl said
"Great....well I need a girl as well."
Ooo Ooo pick me!
I raised my hand. "I can do it."
She smiled in relief. "Great!"
She proceeded to give me and the guy the script.
"So and so and that person are sitting in a waiting room. So and so is anxiously looking into That person's eyes, while That person doesn't return the look."

O.o
Huh?
How can someone look into your eyes if you're not looking at them?
Yah the students didn't get it either.
lol. both her and her partner were like O.o uhh... The teacher wrote it! Not us!
Did I mention that the film was for a film class? Yah. Just a class, the students needed to work on their camera angles or something.
Side shots, over the shoulder, far away....other terms I don't remember.

Anyway the scene as the girl described it. "A couple is sitting in a waiting room, holding hands. The guy is staring at the girl, the girl is off in her own world, both are nervous. The door to the waiting room opens, and the guy stands up." End scene.
Yah. Not much.
Basically we found a corner in the Institute and arranged the table and chairs to look more like a waiting room, and then the other guy and I sat there. Holding hands. Looking nervous. Until he stood.
Yep. An hours worth of that.
lol. I had fun. Though....it's kinda awkward to hold a strangers hand....and have like all your teachers and friends walk by.
Yah...kinda hard to keep the nervous look on your face when others are laughing and joking nearby.
But I managed! :D Ha!

And there's the story. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Kikay and I were working on designing our own dresses. I was having problems making mine because I had less fabric then I thought I did. So I was trying to figure out how to make it work...

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment