Saturday, February 16, 2013

When The Ink Runs Dry

Maybe it's not the pen that hates left handed people....
I've been wondering that recently.
I mean I heard somewhere that pens run better with right handed people because of the angle the pen is held at or something....
Idk if it's true or not. I mean...should it matter if the pen is leaning to the right or left?
I don't think so?
But maybe it does.
In anycase.
I don't think the pen is the only problem.
No.
The paper can be the problem as well.
I've noticed in many of my notebooks I use for writing and journaling,
that I will reach a page, a small section, maybe a single line, or a circle area...
where the pen doesn't work.
I go from writing with blue/black....to invisible. So I have to do this that and the other to make the pen work once more. And it will...until I reach the same area but a line down. or on the next page.
It makes me think....
maybe all pages aren't created equal.
I wonder if in the page making process that there are some spots or lines....that have a different consistency compared to the rest of the page.
Maybe the area is softer, less firm then the rest of the page.
And the pen is used to a certain level of firmness on paper. So when it doesn't encounter that level.
The ink doesn't move from the tip of the pen to the page.

So it may not always be the left handed person's fault!
lol but the page. :)

The world may never know. ;)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment