Friday, February 22, 2013

The Wrong Assumption

There I was.
Minding my own business.
When my throat piped up.
I'M THIRSTY!
GIVE ME JUICE!

Okiedokie throat. I hear and obey.

So I rolled off the couch, went to the kitchen.
Grabbed the juice jug
And drank straight from there.

Gulp.
Gulp.
Gul----BLEH!!!!!

That's when I realized.
THIS DOESN'T TASTE LIKE MY TAMPICO JUICE!

*shudders*
Bleh!
Bleck!
GAH!
EWWWWWE!

>.< No. I got a nice two and a half gulps of the 2%
Yep.
Milk.

blughahghahghahgahgah!!!

It's no secret that I don't like the taste of milk.

I haven't had real cereal -you know bowl of it full of milk.
For years and years maybe even a decade.
And a glass of milk not since I was like.....seven.
Yah...that was an interesting memory.
My family had gone camping and I wasn't feeling well...I think.
And my dad was convinced that drinking a glass of milk would help.
So we went a little distance away, sitting on two tree stumps.
And I tried to drink the milk.
Tried.
It didn't want to stay in me though.
Needless to say I didn't finish that glass of milk.

*shudders.*
Soo this surprise taste of it wasn't welcome.

Okay. Okay. It wasn't that bad.
Seriously it didn't taste like well...anything. It had a tasteless type of taste...kinda
But whatever it did taste like...It wasn't the juice.

and Sarnicy did not likey.

>.>
Well played though sneaky milk.
Well played.
Switching places with my juice without me realizing.
So I assumed that my juice was in the same spot.
And so I grabbed the first jug I saw in that spot without really looking at it.
Because my juice had been there!

<.<
Sneaky milk.
I will be more cautious around you in the future.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

My family and I were upstairs in the attic. I looked out the window and saw two fiery fireballs -planes.Crashing to the ground. The news said that terrorists had struck, we were under attack. I looked to the horizon and saw an actual plane all white and huge even though it was miles away crashing behind the far mountains. War had come to my state. My family and I ran downstairs into my grandparents basement/our basement to seek shelter....and we ended up in the chapel of my parents church as Sacrament was staring and everyone was already sitting so we took our seats as well so that the Bishop's wife wouldn't give us dirty looks. But I found it odd to be sitting there...when there was a war...I didn't feel safe....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment