Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Merging Realities

It's so weird when worlds collide.
Especially fictional and real life worlds.
You see, I've been following this comic blog titled "Dreamer."
And one of the main characters in that comic is named Nathan Hale.
It wasn't until recently that I realized that Nathan actually was a real historical figure.
I mean I probably knew this at some point in my life. Read about him in class.
But it didn't hit home right away.
Nathan Hale the guy who said "I regret that I only have one life to lose for my country"

Yah....real guy.

Well today I was watching a TV show.
Ghost Hunters.
Not my favorite ghost show, the scary intense factor is mostly missing from it unlike Ghost Adventures. I mostly had it on for background noise as I wrote.
But what caught my attention was.....
In this episode, the team was investigating.

Dun dun dun.

Nathan Hale's home.

Dun dun dun!

It hit me then.
This guy was real!
He lived in a real home.
had a real family.

Yah....
Worlds collided.
Odd as that is that the connection was made via a TV show.
Yet cool at the same time. :)

I only wish something interesting had happened in the episode....voices and such.
Oh well.
What he did in history is interesting enough. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment