Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Laptop's Curfew

Oh I see how it is.
>.>
Internet.
Have you been setting me a curfew?
If so...
STOP IT!!!
I can post after 9pm if I want to!!!!
Just because I procrastinate posting to the last minute,
doesn't mean you can do this to me!!

*shakes head*
So, for once I'm actually posting pretty early in the day.
Like it's not even past the lunch hour yet.
Super early for me.
But. I figured I should.
Why?
Because I'm preparing myself for the final plunge.
I have finished my reread and I'm readying myself to read the FINAL book in the Wheel of Time Series.
Dun. Dun. Dun.
So to be productive I decided to post early. :) That way I can stay up and read all night to my heart's content. ^^;; lol.

Seriously though...I do wonder if my Internet is establishing a curfew. As the Internet is working fine now...but we'll see how it works tonight (if I get on again tonight...not likely)
Most likely I think that at night the connection gets busier as students around the complex use our Internet router...thingy....
And it's fine right now because most said students are in school....
Hmmm Idk.

But I do want to let you all know.
To those of you who wonder how I can post "Internet not working" on my blog...
It's because my Itouch has no problems staying connected with the Internet.
It's only my laptop (It's like 3 and a half years old -ancient I know) that has problems connecting.
And if you're wondering why I don't do posts via Itouch....
well lets say I don't have that much patience. lol :)
My posts are usually long and typing on the itouch....is rather slow.
:) So when I say 'No Internet" I do mean my laptop has no Internet.

Thought you should know. :) lol.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment