Friday, February 1, 2013

The Friday Blessing

Friday's are my favorite day to work.

Why?
Because that's when we get in our fish for the store.
Out of all the morning tasks...this is by far the easiest.
You take the fish, put them in the tank. And...you're done!

The sad thing about working Fridays....
is when I'm scheduled for working.

The worst thing about working a Friday is if I have to leave before the Fish come in.
Or just after the fish have been placed in their tanks.
Then....I'm just aware that I'm working...A Friday.
You know the last day of the week before the weekend.
A day to party, have fun.
And it's hard to have fun at work if you miss the fun part. :) lol

>.>
Like today.
They scheduled me oddly enough....for an afternoon shift.
Late enough in the day that I can sleep in which is Awesome!
Lame because I miss the fish.

Only.... ^^ Today.
That didn't happen.

Somehow the delivery truck....got stuck at our neighboring Starsmet a couple of towns away.
I have no idea how it 'got stuck.'
It's been nice and sunny out.
But stuck it got and stuck it remained.
Until it finally arrived halfway through my shift. :D
Woot!

So even though it was no longer morning, I still got to do my favorite Friday task! :D
Hehe ^^
So much fun!
I love seeing what fish we get in, as we don't know until the shipment arrives.
^^

So, I look at it as a bit of a blessing.
I was able to do the fun part of Friday. ^^
Even though it became a trial to somebody else.
I hope the guy driving the truck wasn't too stressed out about his trial of today.
Getting stuck couldn't have been fun for him.
Unless he was looking for a long break from driving or something. :)

So the next time a trial happens.
It's probably blessing someone else. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment