Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Subconscious Worrying

I think the subconscious me....
is a bit more paranoid/sensitive then my outward self is.

As I tend to stress out and get headaches from things that my head is telling me to just brush aside and forget.

For example a couple of days ago I went down to a different college campus,
just to hang out and check out what happens over thataway.
And to check out a local group that I really like, as I know they sometimes do spontaneous performances for students there as they walk to class.
Well....I didn't see them perform,
but I did see them walk past my spot.

lol they didn't notice me standing there like a deer in the headlights.
And that was a...subconscious blow to me I guess.
As subconscious me feels like they should have taken notice and should have stopped and should have talked to me.
lol yah. Silly Subconscious, apparently it's a bit prideful as well. :)

Well...afterwards I felt my shoulders tensing up and a headache starting...
just because of a perceived slight that I immediately dismissed as silly,
but subconscious me didn't.
And held onto.
Until I could find something else to focus on and get the tension to release.

Yah...
Well it happened again last night. Hence my post forthcoming thing.
As I couldn't make the tension go away.
It still hasn't gone away.
I'm not sure why it isn't going away.
Subconscious me is holding onto something that is keeping me tense.
Even though I think it shouldn't be.
I'm betting it has something to do with work though....
And the knowledge that my managers are really depending on me.
And subconscious me doesn't want to let them down.
Though I know that I won't do so.
Subconscious me is worrying the thought to pieces.
Or some thought to pieces.

*sighs*
Silly silly me.
Subconscious....RELAX!!!
I know what I'm doing and worrying isn't helping us get anything done at all!

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream....

Involved zombies....getting torn apart....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment