Sunday, November 10, 2013

Starsmet Housing

I'm half convinced that there is a correlation between Starsmet and LeVille now.

Why?
Well, LeVille is where I live.
And I work at Starsmet.

A little bit ago I moved to LeVille, you know a change of scene and such.

Imagine my surprise when one day a couple of months ago,
I ran into one of my coworkers down in the courtyard.

O.O
I was like "What are you doing here?!"
"I live here. What are you doing here?"
"I live here too!"

Crazy. lol
I never expected it to happen. To have coworkers living in the same complex as me.
Yet it happened.

Then a couple of days ago I found out another thing.
Our newest hire at Starsmet....
Also lives at LeVille!

O.O

Once is cool, but twice? TWICE?
I have to look over my shoulder and wonder, are there more future Starsmet people wandering around these halls? lol.
I mean we only need to hire a couple more people or so to get one Starsmet employee on every floor of the complex. lol.
Now that would be cool.
And if we got enough of us living there, a carpool might actually be possible to set up!
lol for now though, it's not going to happen. Our schedules don't work together. :( Sad day.

Still it can't be a coincidence...I wonder what forces are at work here. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

There was a bomb placed in a car, and I had to figure out where the trigger was in the car and disarm it before it exploded. I'd gone to the local law enforcement, but they'd waved me off as a crazy person and didn't want to get involved. But they needed to be. The car was in a church parking lot with a lot of people there and if I didn't find it...Boom. The people would be gone. I couldn't find it right away and took the opportunity to rescue a bunch of animals that were in the back of the car Hamsters, Snakes, Geckos etc. Only I was having a difficult time carrying them all, so I tried to place two snakes -a corn and a ball python- in one container together. Only..the ball python bit the head off of the corn snake. That was totally devastating for me, but I didn't have time to dwell on it as one of my helpers called out that he'd found the trigger. And at that same moment I found another quarter sized trigger pad among the animals in the cage I had. I looked up and there were the bald bad guys in suits and one of them...pressed a button. From the middle of the intersection by the local gas station near my parents home shot out of the ground and into the air. Pieces of it shot off and exploded like fireworks into the sky, so for a brief moment...I thought that was it, but then I realized it was going to fall back to the ground and explode. So I yelled for everyone to take cover and grabbed another person, diving behind a low wall by the church as the wad of dynamite sticks exploded like an atomic bomb and it sent a wave of fire and heat our way. I felt the heat on my skin burning, and I wondered if I would actually be able to survive this. I heard a man say that his two kids survived the explosion....

but then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment