Friday, November 22, 2013

To The Middle!

We've all heard of it. That whole "Oldest Child, Middle Child, and Youngest child is like this:" sort of stereotype thing.
The Oldest is the most responsible.
The Youngest can get away with anything/is spoiled.
And the Middle Child....is forgotten in the chaos.

Well, I've decided that those 'stereotypes' can apply to more then siblings in the family.

Like what?

Like blogs for example.

I have three blogs.
(Yes, call me crazy. But I did it.)

My first blog. This blog. It's the responsible/dependable one. Posts appear everyday. It may be the last minute of the day, but a post will show up unless otherwise specified.

My third blog, www.kaputnous.blogspot.com is the 'get away with anything blog.' Posts can show up multiple times a day, or there could be long absences, but no one gets 'mad' about it. (okay, some readers may disagree). This blog can be wild and present with multiple posts in a day, or as silent and absent as it wants to with no posts for a while. It's just...free spirited like that.

But the second blog....has been neglected. It started out alright, but fizzled out in the end. Mostly because it was trying to be so different from it's blogging siblings, that...it did nothing.
Of course it isn't my Middle Blog's fault. As I was trying to make it a cartoon blog, and frankly...while I enjoy drawing...I struggle to draw consistently. So, my poor Middle blog has been neglected....til now.

Two nights ago I had a midnight inspiration.
So crazy and exciting that I couldn't sleep because I was tossing and turning and creating all sorts of ideas on what I could do if I revamped the blog away from the listless thing it was before.
Since I wasn't going to get to sleep anytime soon as hyped up as I was, I actually got up and revamped my middle blog. Hopefully this rise from the ashes holds strong! But I'm super excited for it, as long as I can keep the focus in sight. :) 
But I can totally see how the middle blog will turn out triumphant in the long run.
I mean, I've been looking for a spot to post writing related posts on. And my http://www.secondthoughts2secondthoughts.blogspot.com blog was just sitting there, waiting for me to remember it existed.
And so I did!

Here's to a new start with my middle blog!

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi   

No comments:

Post a Comment