Friday, November 1, 2013

Where'd It Go?

I think my internal clock is on a delayed time schedule.
Why?

Because I woke up this morning and thought "Let's go all crazy for Halloween! Decorate! Decorate!"
Uhh....hello me, sorry to tell you this....but Halloween was yesterday.

Of course I could have a very good argument about why it wasn't yesterday, I mean how can it feel like a holiday when you have to work through it and not dress up?
Totally didn't happen then right?

I did catch glimpses of the holiday yesterday, people in costume coming into the store.
But mostly....I was focused on my work tasks.
Heh, it feels like I should have been given the day off, but that only happens for certain holidays.

Seriously though, where was Halloween?
I didn't even hear any Halloween music when I did get the chance to turn on my radio. O.o

And I only found my Halloween stuff....last night as I was heading for bed. "Oh, I could have set up this. Hey! where did this come from? Oh I could have used this!"

Lol, if this is what being an adult is all about...I really need to go reconnect with my inner child.

Still, it's just been an off feeling this time around for Halloween.
Again, probably the knowledge that my 'party' time was scheduled as 'work' time bought into it.
Why get excited for something when you can't participate in it?
Who knows.

But still. Happy Halloween all you lucky celebrators!
Heh, and don't worry, I managed to celebrate a little bit of Halloween with my sister and friends after work. Of course my costume was the best. ;) I was a Starsmet Employee!! :) I got my fill of candy, costumes, and of course a zombie movie last night. :)

lol, I still think I'm on a time delay now. Because now I want to go to a haunted house. Now I want to carve pumpkins, now I want to go to a corn maze.
*shakes head.* Hello Sarnic...you could have done that all October! Where were you?
At work apparently ;) :)

On to the next celebration! Thanksgiving! ^^
Hopefully I can get into that mood quicker then the Halloween mood. :) lol

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment