Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Packing in a Hurry

So, a while back,
Actually, like the last time I visited my parent's place.
I went through a whole bunch of stuff, including clothes I had left there.
Said clothes were PJs.
And I thought I'd taken them all with me....all the ones I wanted.

But no.
Apparently, with one set of PJs, I told my Mom "Let's just keep these here in case I forget to bring a set."

Now that she reminded me, I do remember vaguely saying that.

lol I must have been clairvoyant.

Because I came home for Thanksgiving.

And what did I forget?

Yep.
My PJs.

But all was not lost!
Because mom whisked out the pair I'd left behind!

Woot!
I gots PJs. ^^

Yay for my mom being so prepared! ^^

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment