Saturday, November 30, 2013

The Waiting Game

It may just be a good thing that I have Rent due soon.
Why?
Because Black Friday totally got into my blood.

And all I wanted to do yesterday was go out and
BUY
BUY
BUY
BUY!!!!!!!!

But I had to restrain myself.
Particularly with buying my laptop.
And then with rent combined....

My account just plummeted.

To the point where I could only shop at a couple other places. (Which I did!)
Before I had to call it quits for the day. :( (boo)
Otherwise I would be in deep deep trouble when Rent came due.

And now...I really know what it feels like to be a poor college student. lol.
To have to wait for your next paycheck...for like a whole week.
To be grounded from spending money on anything else.
For a whole week.

It's a feeling I haven't felt in a while.
And it's not my favorite.

But oh, the deals of Black Friday. I'm still really excited over what I got. ^^

Mostly because I haven't seen most of it yet.
Because I did a lot of my shopping online.....
So it hasn't come in the mail yet.
Sooo I'm still really really excited!! :D

I can't wait!
I may be poor. 
But I can't wait! ^^ 

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment