Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Game On!

Some people may wonder why I have a laser pointer in my room.
Some may assume it's for the cat....if I had a cat.
Some may assume it's for my own entertainment or to use in presentations.
And while they can be right. And it is part of the reason.
There is one particular reason why I have it.

War.

I don't know what made me think of it.
A premonition maybe.
But, I got the laser pointer, because if someone shines a light at me, I want to shine a light right back at them.

And I've used it.
More than once.

At first it was a big spot light from an apartment on the level to my right and lower then me.
I would laser them back, they would shine it at me.

But yesterday night was different.
For we got a green laser visitor in our apartment.
Unwanted of course.

And I snapped into action. Grabbing my own red laser pointer I shown it right back to this new apartment's place. (same level to my left)

Of course what happened after that was all out war.
Ducking to different bedrooms. Shinning lasers at each other.

And then, the other side pulled out a second laser. A red one.

My roomies thought we were done for then,
but I was like "Relax guys, I gots this."
With a nice fancy *swish* I pulled out another laser.

And the war continued.

When the dust was settled and we were blinking the spots from our eyes.

The other side lay defeated.
(I lasered last. HA!)

I calmly blew the faint dust off of the edge of my pointers and with a twirl of my fingers proclaimed "It is done!"

And who was the opposing team that lay defeated?
None other but some of my family in the Ward FHE group.

They'll know better then to mess with my apartment again.
;) hehe, in all actuality. They had just as much fun methinks.
As they told my roomies over facbook that 'usually when we shine the laser everyone just closes their blinds."

Ha. Well, at least I gave them something different.

Of course, being the guys they are, they think they won. Totally wrong. I lasered last. This I know. It means I won. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

-Random note. I apparently think there's a 'w' in lasers as every time I wrote that word I spelt it 'laswers." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment