Tuesday, November 5, 2013

We Can Watch It Again, Seriously.

My roommates think I'm weird.
Why?
Because I don't mind watching the same movie over and over again.
Sometimes all in a row.

But hey, when you put in a movie and it automatically replays after a certain period of time, and you don't change it because you're using it for background noise...it doesn't really matter right?

Apparently so.
I think my roomies go along more of the lines of my sister.
Where she can watch a movie once, and be good for at least a week (or longer) without having to see it again.

In any case.
The other night, one was like "Hey have you watched this movie?"
And my other roomie was like "Yah, she's watched it twice already."
And I was like "Well...we can watch it again, I really don't mind."

I mean, if I like a movie, and you see me watch it more then once...then I think it would mean that I really don't mind watching it more then once.
Seriously, if it's a 'one time for a bit movie' then you'd know.
If it's not, I can watch it again and again.

And I really don't mind. I like watching movies I love with people who haven't seen it (or seen it recently) as I enjoy hearing/seeing their reactions to things that happen in the movie. It's just as entertaining for me and makes the movie even more enjoyable. :)

In any case...I think I'm going to go put on one of those movies that I've already seen a lot. ;) hehe.

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment