Sunday, November 3, 2013

A Surprise At The Door

I got another surprise today after church.

Me and my roomies were walking up to our apartment door, and I saw a small box on the ground in front of it.

I was like "I wonder who this is for."
And my roomies were like "I bet it's for you Sarnic."

My response was like O.o Why would it be for me?
>.>
<.<
What do my roomies know that they're not telling me? lol

Seriously, I am wondering if they know who is behind this....

In any case, I cautiously opened the box. (who knew if something was going to jump out at me.)
And inside was a note that said "Sarnic D." on it.
Yep. It's for me.
>.> Why would the roomies automatically assume that though?

In any case I got this sweet little note inside
That says: "Every time you look in this mirror, I want you to know & remember how beautiful you are!"

Awww ^^
It definitely brought a smile to my lips and a brightness to my day.

I love surprises! ^^

Lol now...I just need to figure out who is doing this sort of thing.
>.> my roomies?
People in the ward?
Friends?
My sister?

I'm not sure, it may be two separate events...as the handwriting doesn't match the 'Cat-Knapper's' handwriting. Unless they're disguising it....

lol Maybe it's a boy! ;)

Hmm the problem with being a writer is that I can come up with many plausible theories/suspects...and still not end up with an answer though I'm sure I'll figure it out soon! :)

In any case. ^^ If said giver reads this blog....

Thank you for the box! It's beautiful. :)

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

Involved...a fairy sort of creature. One with bird wings and was tiny.....

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment