Wednesday, November 6, 2013

VP Missout :(

The internet has failed me. Especially YouTube.

Why?
Well, this past week I had a couple of night shifts.
Only on like the most exciting days of the week.

When BYU's Vocal Point had a couple of concerts.

Totally typical of work, they usually schedule me whenever anything 'fun' happens around here. Even when I don't know that the 'fun' is going to happen yet. >.>

In any case. They for some reason decided to only to do evening concerts. :(
So even if I could have managed it...there was no Matinee option for me. :(

But hey.
No big deal.
I thought.
Someone will record it.
I thought.

I mean, last time I went I recorded it and other people recorded it. So therefore someone will record it so I can watch it....

So I thought. >.<

But it's been a few days now. :(
And nothing. Nothing at all that I can find. *sobs*

There's not even the totallymissingthepoint blog to go to for a play by play readout.
Because unfortunately they've been totally missing from the blogosphere for over six months now. Y_Y

I wonder what happened to those guys...... Hmmmm I hope they're okay.

In any case.

There was a vocal point concert......
and I have no video whatsoever to soothe my inner angst at missing it. *sighs*

Here's to keeping my fingers crossed that something will show up soon....

Hopefully.

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment