Tuesday, November 26, 2013

To Go or Not to Go

So I've been thinking about participating in Black Friday stuff this year.

Because...you know...it seems like fun.

It's almost like Christmas...if only in the "I wonder if I'll be able to get this!" sort of way.

But seriously, there could be a sense of excitement for it.
Staying up all night, waiting in lines, waiting to get that one gift that you saw on an add that you reeeaaaaalllllyyy want because it's a good deal.
Plus all the people you could talk to...

But then I think of the dark side.
Mobs.
Screaming people.
Fights.
Back Stabbing.
Craziness in general.
Broken items.
And sleep deprivation.
Maybe even cold

And then I'm like O.o is it worth it?

Obviously it is for some,
but for me....and my dislike of crowds and shoving people and the real likely hood of me getting trampled to death....

I'm not so sure.

Plus there's also this thought.... "will there be a better deal closer to Christmas?"
Do I buy it now?
Or wait and hope it goes down lower later?
Will Cyber Monday bring a better deal?
Or no?

Maybe I should stick to online Black Friday?

Who knows.
All I know, is that I'm giving myself a headache trying to decide if I want to brave the craziness or not for a 'door buster'...that most likely won't be there when I get there....or maybe it will, you never know if people want what I want.....

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was at work cleaning out fish tanks, when I realized, I'd misplaced which tank I'd placed the speck in. You know the speck that had the whos from Whoville in Horton Hears a Who? Yah. That speck. And it had been lost! I was about to go into full blown panic attack when....

The unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment