Sunday, November 24, 2013

Red Everywhere

Well, this evening has been a bit of an adventure.
 
There I was, minding my own business, playing a game with my sister and friends,
when my nose started bleeding.
Right there, out of the blue.
Like I don't even think I sniffed hard or anything.
So, calmly I told my sister to go grab me some tissues.
Which she did.
And it bled a bit...like ten minutes or so.
But no big deal.
 
It was definitely odd, as I hardly ever like once in a blue moon rare.

I remember getting a couple of bloody noses last year,
But having just started a new job, I thought it was from working too hard.
As I was active when I got them,
But this one...I was just sitting there playing a game.

Still, it stopped bleeding. So I wasn't worried,

Until a few hours later, when a quick stretch on the floor, started it up again.
Just as my sister and friends were leaving.
But this one was...worse.

Like...I was dripping globs of blood (I think the scab broke off.)
lots and lots of drops, and it wasn't showing any signs of stopping.

So to be on the safe side, I checked in with my roomies (they're nursing students.) and with my Dad...
and a few cold packs, pinched noses and a lot of tissues later.

It stopped again!

Woot.
Still, that was crazy weird.
Two bloody noses in one day? From like doing...nothing?

Apparently I'm not eating enough Red Meat and Vitamin C....
Go figure.

But guess what I'll be doing for the next few days.
Yep. Eating lots and lots of both. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment