Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Without H2O

You gotta love installation projects.
Because they never go totally right.
Something happens that makes it take longer.
Something goes wrong.

Well. Something went wrong.

My apt complex is installing a new internet service into the building. 
And last month (it's taking them forever to install it. O.o dunno why...okay I do now.)
While the internet guys were working on the guys side of the complex, and hit a water line, effectively shutting down the guy's water for around 24 hours.

Well, today, it was the girl's turn.
Somehow.
The guys hit another water main, effectively shutting down the water in the girl's side of the complex.
O.o How do you manage to make the same mistake twice? Different people on the job or something?

In any case.
I'm without water. :(
Which isn't the funnest.
Especially when I was planning on using water once I got home tonight.
>.<
Isn't that always the case?
Plans don't go to plan?
lol
Dishes will remain unwashed for another day.
My fishtanks will have to keep their low water levels.
No fresh water to drink.
No shower to take.
And of course, a long walk down to the first floor to the kindly provided porta potties.

Lol totally crazy.
I feel like I'm almost back at Rendezvous where I too had everything I needed at my finger tips....except water. lol.

Good thing I've been gone from the apartment for most of this. :)
Otherwise, it would be more annoying. :)

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment