Friday, July 11, 2014

The Same Complex

So there I was, at work, talking with one of my managers;
When the subject of housing came up. As I'd mentioned that I'd found a place to live once my current contract was up. Sirch asked me where it was, so I told him.
And he was like "Oh, that's just down the street from where I'm moving."
"Where are you moving to?" I asked in return.
And he replied. "The Factory."
O.o

Funnily enough....
I'd actually considered moving over to The Factory as well. O.o
But due to a seemingly complicated process of applying for housing, I had decided against it.

Which...now is a good thing.

I mean....what if Srich and I had ended up in the same apartment building, or the same ward?
O.o
The thought just boggles my mind actually.

I mean, interacting with a coworker outside of work?
I have no idea what we'd talk about. O.o But I doubt it would be work. As that's no fun to constantly be surrounded by work work work when you want to get away.
And what if I ended up getting a calling that put me in charge over Sirch's calling....
Being in charge over a manager? Whaaa?
Or even a dozen other possibilities....

Yah.
So I'm glad I was saved from this potential headache. O.o
But it would have been funny had it actually happened.
"Well....hello Sarnic."
O.O "Sirch? What are you doing here?"
"I live here, you?"
"I....live here too...."

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

The Dream

I was in an old cavern place. Like a castle built into the rocks, where I found a door that lead to some rusty looking racing cars. It was weird to see how far back into the dark ages, this place had gotten since I'd last visited. As when I'd last been here it was a technological happening town. Obsessed with racing. Because I would race on these little putter cars around the arenas and town. But now, they were rusted little bits of ruin....that still managed to work. I and some others who'd never raced in them, got into the cars and set off through town, only to have me end up walking around near a series of rocks in a forest. I ducked into a hollow in one black rock to find that the inside was covered in gold. I picked some off, rubbing it against my fingers, remembering visiting here often when I was stuck in this place. But with a quick glance behind me, I slipped away. Because if my best friend Roger found this place, he would become obsessed with the gold, and he was already obsessed with power. So I slipped away and into a different rock, that was bigger with more hollows, though the rocks inside were bluishwhite crystals. This had been my main hangout back in the day and I crawled through the familiar tunnels making my way up to the top of the rock, where I watched a nearby camp full of children playing on a fort of sorts. It was a series of wooden towers and bridges all interconnecting together, with a game of tag/capturetheflag/ sort of thing happening with two teams trying to catch each other. An official there said that whoever could capture the piece of paper on the monkey bars first would get it. Another young boy went for it first, but my friend Roger managed to capture it first, though he struggled to get back to the platform without falling to the ground below. I helped him out, and he became the new owner of the Arena area. But, since he couldn't read or write, I ended up signing for him. I nearly signed my own name just so if things went wrong, I could take over the Arena...but not wanting to betray my friend, and against my better judgment I signed Roger Reid's Arenas onto the paper work. I went off afterwards to be alone in my thoughts and came across the Ring set I'd loved to play on as a child. It was like the monkey bars, but instead were a series of hanging rings that you could hang from or cross the pit with. I hadn't seen these in years (because in real life they were torn down in 5th grade) and so I had a nostalgic moment where I crossed the rings in my own way. Which nobody else had done, Using my momentum to skip rings when everyone else would have tried to do every one. Of course the swinging rings didn't always synchronize so I would place myself against the wooden poles holding up the setup and wait for the right moment to get the swinging rings in set before moving onto the next one. As I did so Regina -another childhood friend (though she looked like the Evil Queen from Once Upon a Time) spotted me on the rings. A surprise to her since she hadn't seen me in years.....

Then the unholy tones of daylight pulled me away....
and I became myself again. :)

-S.N.D

No comments:

Post a Comment