Tuesday, July 1, 2014

They Came! They Came Just the Same!

I was braced for a disaster.
I usually am.
Because when one has a birthday around a holiday....
People tend to disappear on vacas and can't make it to planned birthday parties.

So once again,
I was prepared for this to happen.
I mean, I had like....two people show up at my party last year.
Which definitely doesn't do much to boost confidence.

Luckily.
That didn't happen. ^^
Which actually surprised me.
People showed up.

Like a group of people.
Like more then a handful.
Like...we had to take two cars to go places. O.o

Totally hasn't happened since Elementary school it feels like.
So it felt wonderful!

I have no idea how so many people managed to make it.
Was it a more fun activity?
Did I do it early enough to miss the vacations?

Who knows.
I don't really care right now.
I'm just glad people came.
That we were able to have fun and laugh, and have more fun. ^^;;

I hope that next year is as great of a success as this years was. ^^;;

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment