Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Ever Thirsty

I crave knowledge.
Learning new things.
Love it.

The problem is....it's like a never ending thirst.
Something that can only be quenched temporarily.
Before I thirst for more.

It gets particularly bad whenever I stay up late at night.
When all the social networking sights go silent.
When nothing is on TV worth watching.
When the series I'm watching/reading is done.....

I go searching for knowledge via the internet.
Basically any random facts.
Movie facts.
Animal facts.
History facts.

Really....
I need to get into a super long book series or something. lol One that will keep me entertained for ages, as these short blips of knowledge, do little to crave my thirst.

It's like drinking soda really.
I'm always wanting more to drink....

Well....until I find that book series...
Back to searching the internet! :D

Until you next read these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.

Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment