Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Too Much Sugar

Where is my sister when I need her?

I mean, here I have this party.
With lots of ice cream and cake.

But when it's over....
There is still cake and ice cream left.....

And guess what?
I can't eat that much.
Even if I could.
I couldn't eat that much sugar.

Which is why I need my sister.

Because she loves sugar.
She loves to eat it.
For any meal.

Breakfast,
Lunch,
Dinner,
Desert,
Midnight snack.

Any time.

So Cake would be perfect for her.

Which means.
>.>
I need to hatch a plan.

That allows me to take the cake from my apartment, to hers.
And leave it there.
For her enjoyment.

Sure, asking could be the easiest thing to do.

But what fun is that?
Sneaking surprise food in?
Oh. That would be much more fun.

Because really, if I won't enjoy it (or eat it anytime soon.)
Somebody should enjoy it's surgery deliciousness. ^^

Until you next see these words;
I'll be watching the leaves.
Enjoy the day!

-Sarnic Dirchi

No comments:

Post a Comment